INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may gather personal information, such as your name, company name (if applicable), mailing address, email address, telephone number, social media profile name, IP address, device and browser details, or payment information when you:
- Enter or save your information on our website;
- Subscribe to our emails;
- Order products or submit payments online;
- Provide information over the phone, including SMS or text messaging;
- Submit job applications or resumes;
- Participate in contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or surveys;
- Post comments on our message boards, online chats, or blogs;
- Are referred to us through a marketing promotion; or
- Visit our websites (see “Cookies and Web Beacons” section below).
PURPOSES OF COLLECTION
Your personal information may be used to:
- Display relevant content and product or service information;
- Allow access to web-based programs or applications;
- Provide customer service or support;
- Process and ship orders;
- Process payments and financial transactions;
- Customize website content for you or others;
- Market our or third parties' products and services;
- Share information with clients, vendors, or service providers;
- Analyze website traffic and visitor behavior;
- Improve our website, products, and services;
- Archive or back up data;
- Protect the security and integrity of our digital platforms; or
- Contact you for business-related reasons, if necessary.
You have the right to opt out of receiving communications from us (see “Making Communication Choices” below).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may share your personal information as follows:
- With parties involved in processing your transactions, such as licensed distributors, retailers, or carriers.
- With service providers contracted for services like verification, email distribution, customer management, payment processing, or marketing.
- Upon law enforcement’s request, in response to a court order, or as required by law.
- In case of a business transfer or divestiture, your information may be among the transferred assets.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
Your personal information may be shared with:
- You or your authorized representatives;
- Licensed manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, retailers, or carriers;
- Security, customer management, analytics, identity verification, payment processing, email, social media, or marketing service providers.
Be mindful that any information you voluntarily disclose in public areas of our website becomes public. We may use such information for promotional and commercial purposes. We are not responsible for personal information you choose to share in these public areas.
MAKING COMMUNICATION CHOICES
You can opt out of communications from us by contacting us directly or via the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” webpage, if available. Please provide sufficient details for us to identify you correctly. For email communications, you can unsubscribe using the link in each email.
ACCESSING AND CHANGING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review or change your information by contacting us. You also have the right to see what data we have about you, request changes, deletions, or express concerns about our use of your data.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
Cookies help us enhance your experience on our website. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. We also use web beacons for analytics and marketing effectiveness. Our website does not honor “Do Not Track” requests.
We employ various security measures to protect your personal information but cannot guarantee its absolute security. We caution against sharing sensitive information via unsecured email.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these external sites.
Our website is not intended for use by individuals under 21 years of age. Parents or guardians should contact us if a minor’s information has been collected without consent.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents may request information about our sharing of personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes
Terms and Conditions
YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OR OLDER TO ACCESS THIS WEBSITE
This website is operated by BTA eBottles, LLC, a limited liability company formed under the laws of the state of Florida. Throughout the site, the terms Bargeeks, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to BTA eBottles, LLC. Bargeeks offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our "Service" and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service", "Terms"), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current site shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
By using this site, you affirm and/or acknowledge the following:
- You are over the age of 21
- The recipient of your order is over the age of 21
- Your order is intended for personal consumption and not for sampling or resale purposes.
Title and ownership of all products pass to you in the State the alcoholic beverage is purchased. The products will be delivered on your behalf within that state. By using the Bargeeks service to arrange the delivery of your order into any state other than the state in which the retailer is licensed to sell alcoholic beverages, you represent that such delivery is in compliance with the laws and regulations of the State and municipality to which you requested the goods to be delivered.
BARGEEK'S ROLE IN THE TRANSACTION
When you purchase a product using our website, you are not purchasing that product from us. RATHER, YOU ARE APPOINTING US AS YOUR AGENT TO PLACE AN ORDER AND PURCHASE THE PRODUCT FROM A THIRD PARTY LICENSED TO SELL BEVERAGE ALCOHOL. THIS AGENCY RELATIONSHIP IS EXPLAINED MORE FULLY BELOW. PLEASE NOTE - WE NEVER TAKE TITLE TO THE PRODUCT.
PRODUCTS, TITLE & OWNERSHIP, INDEMNIFICATION, AND WAIVER
Bargeeks is a marketing company that acts as the agent for its customer.
When you seek to purchase a product listed on this website, you are appointing Bargeeks act as your agent to place the order with a licensed retailer. Bargeeks, acting as your agent, will seek to place the order with the licensed retailer. If the retailer accepts the order, the retailer will deliver or arrange for the goods to be delivered. Bargeeks never takes title to the goods in its own name. Once purchased, the goods belong to you. You are responsible to pay the state and local sales tax associated with the sale and delivery, resulting from this transaction, in any state where such tax may be due as required by law.
ALL RISK OF LOSS WILL PASS TO YOU WHEN THE GOODS ARE DELIVERED. MOREOVER, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO KNOW THE LAW OF THE STATE IN WHICH YOU LIVE OR TO WHICH YOU WISH THE GOODS SHIPPED AS THEY RELATE TO THE SHIPMENT AND DELIVERY OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO PAY ANY STATE AND LOCAL EXCISE TAXES AND USE TAXES. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY US AND TO HOLD US HARMLESS AGAINST
ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) RESULTING FROM ANY CLAIM THAT THE GOODS PURCHASED BY YOU CANNOT BE LEGALLY SENT INTO THE STATE IN WHICH YOU LIVE BY A PERSON WHO OWNS SUCH GOODS AND HAS PURCHASED THEM FOR HIS OR HER PERSONAL CONSUMPTION OR THAT YOU HAVE EXCEEDED THE AMOUNT OF GOODS WHICH MAY BE SHIPPED INTO THE STATE FOR PERSONAL CONSUMPTION OR THAT ANY TAXES OR DUTIES WHICH MAY BE
IMPOSED UPON SUCH SHIPMENT OR CONSUMPTION HAVE NOT BEEN PAID.YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ALTHOUGH , Bargeeks IS ACTING AS YOUR AGENT IN THE TRANSACTION, IT MAY ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM OR CHARGE FEES TO THE RETAIL LICENSEE AND OTHER PARTIES TO TRANSACTIONS IN WHICH YOU ARE INVOLVED AS THE PURCHASER. YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE WAIVED ANY CLAIM OF CONFLICT OF INTEREST, BREACH OF FIDUCIARY OBLIGATION
OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR CLAIM.
If you have any questions about this, please contact us.